Thursday, December 2, 2010

English 103

Considering this is my last blog post for English 103 I decided to blog about my experience in this class. I was very surprised at everything I have learned in this class. Although it is a prerequisite for my required English 104 class I feel prepared for English 104 and I have felt prepared for all of the papers I have written thus far this semester. This class has taught me how to get all my primary ideas on paper and then edit them into an organized pattern that tells the story I need it to. Thanks to this class I have learned about websites like Wiki and this blog website that I know now how to navigate pretty thoroughly. I believe this class has been very beneficial for my future writing skills and all of my future classes that will involve me writing papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment