Friday, November 19, 2010

Finally an A!

After months of working in this English 103 class I have finally received an A on a paper! Personally it was by far the paper that needed the most attention considering it was a research paper and I think that had a lot to do with it. I needed to give a paper the attention it deserved and up until this paper I was not doing that I think. Thanks to the difficulty level of this paper I was more in tuned to giving it the attention it needed to become an A paper. I think with this last paper I will be doing the same considering it is not necessarily complicated, but time consuming. With this new-found confidence I have acquired with my writing skills I feel hopeful with this next paper. I feel much more accomplished than I did after writing my past papers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment