Friday, November 12, 2010

The Multi-Genre Paper

I am actually very excited to write this next paper! I have thought a lot about what I should write about and the only idea I have come up with so far is inside the life of a sorority girl or inside the life of sorority recruitment. These may sound stupid, but after experiencing these things I feel as if it is something worth sharing. It was absolutely awful to see how many girls cried, were dirty rushed, and how many girls talked behind eachother's backs to get into a sorority. My personal experience was very interesting, and although it was not sad like some of the stories I heard, it is worth telling from my point of view. The politics that go behind rushing are so complicated an outsider would be totally lost. For instance; I am in Alpha Phi because a girl I do not particularly is in AGD because a girl she does not like is in Chi Omega. As I am writing about this it does sound very insignificant, but to me it was a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment