Friday, November 12, 2010

Working Out

Since I've gotten to college I have been terrified of gaining weight. My extended family is full of fairly large people because we are all naturally short so keeping off the weight is extremely difficult. At orientation for Ball State my dad leaned over to me and said, fyi I hope you are planning on working out because your aunt was your size when she got to ball state, and now my aunt is  fairly large woman. Everyone says the freshman 15 is a serious issue, and with my frame I am sure it would be if I was not eating fairly healthy and working out on a regular basis. I have not gained a single pound yet and I intend to keep it that way. I feel awful for the people who come back from school and have gained an ungodly amount of weight. Part of college is learning to balance studying, social activities, and your health. I feel as if I am doing a very good job so far, but hey, I am only a first semester freshman...

No comments:

Post a Comment