Thursday, September 9, 2010

Moving Forward

Today I am writing to you from a good place. This week has been a very productive one for me, one in which I feel like I am learning interesting things in my classes and finishing assignments on time. I am doing good in all of my classes and have managed to get A's and B's on all my tests. I've learned time management quite well so far and that is something that I was never able to grasp before now. I have always been a procrastinator, so to be able to say I am finally staying on top of things is a really good feeling. Tonight starts rush, and although I am not certain I want to be in a sorority, I am certain that I do want to go through rush to have that experience. I feel as if there are things I want to take away from college and memories I want to acquire. Being part of the Greek Life may interest me and it may not but I do want to see what all the fuss is about. I am in only one club for my major which is the Student Council for Exceptional Children, which is a club that focuses on people who want to deal with children with special needs. Both the SCEC and Greek Life are organizations that I will take so much from. I guess we will just have to see..

No comments:

Post a Comment