Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Writing English Papers

Even though this blog is for my English class, I am going to write about my English class frustration anyway. The other day we got our memoir papers back. I got an 85. I do not blame anyone but myself. I know that it is a fair grade, I am just frustrated at myself for not realizing it was not an A. Although it was a full story, it was not full of good enough detail. I realized after writing this paper that I need to improve my detail writing ability. For some reason it was difficult for me to go back to the moment and describe it in accurate and vivid details. During this next assignment I am going to strive for an A. I want an A on this paper to confirm my writing ability because I am naturally an O.K writer, which may be why I have not improved in the past because my ability has never been challenged. I am going to try and put my hardest work into this next paper and challenge myself. We will see how it works out...

No comments:

Post a Comment