Friday, October 15, 2010

Midterm Week!

Thankfully, unlike others, I have had a pretty simple midterm week. I have one more left that I take on Monday and I am dreading it. The other ones I have taken were relatively simple but I did only get B's on them. I was disappointed that after all that studying I only managed to get a B. I mean I know I could have gotten a MUCH lower score, but still. I emailed one of my teachers after one of my finals though and he said I had the second highest grade on it and that it was a huge accomplishment especially since I am a freshman! That did make me pretty happy. The last midterm I have to take is my Comm midterm and I heard it was full of tricky questions. This bothers me and worries me because those are the hardest tests to take. Plus it is like 70 questions long and on inqsit! That is going to be awful. UGH! But nonetheless I have survived Midterm week and am happy to say so!

No comments:

Post a Comment